Integration with the Customer
We conduct working meetings between operational areas to establish routines and information flows between the parties involved.
We analyze financial statements with the following reports: Liquidity Ratio, Liquidity Ratio General, Current Ratio, and Debt to assets ratio, Return on Assets, and Return on Equity.
- Classification of accounting and bookkeeping in accordance with new standards and accounting principles;
- Preparation of monthly trial balances and management reviews;
- Preparation of Balance Sheet;
- Keeping of Lalur (Book of taxable income);
- Preparation of Books and ledger;
- Financial Statements, and SPED FCONT accounting;
- Computerized accounting system integrated with other areas.
- Tax Books; Bookkeeping
- Calculation of taxes (PIS, COFINS, IPI, ICMS, ISS and the Simples National);
- Bookkeeping Record Book Inventory;
- Delivery of Ancillary Requirements (DCTF, DACON, DIPJ, DIRF PERDCOMP, SINTEGRA);
- Monitoring of processes (settlement of disputes).
- Guidance on the principles of CLT (Consolidation of Labor Laws), as well as those relating to Social Security, SIP, FGTS and applicable to employment relationships maintained by the Customer;
- Maintain employee records and related;
- Preparation of payroll, payroll taxes, and related activities;
- Compliance with requirements of law enforcement procedures.
Personal Income Tax
- Study of the impact of the financial results in individuals who participate in companies;
- Analysis of alternatives for reducing the tax burden;
- Preparation of statement of annual adjustment.
Legalization of Business Area
- Organization changes and extinction of entities (companies, associations or non-profit, individual firms ...) and related documents;
- Monitoring of processes in the organs of the contracting authorities;
- Request for payment of debts in installments;
- Obtaining clearance certificates.